Thursday, January 17, 2013

A speed session

I went to the running club session for the first time this year.  I haven't attended this year yet, due to the achilles issue I have had.

Anyway, I chose the 6 lots of 600m efforts with 200m recovery session and I really enjoyed the session.  I definitely feel that I am improving in both speed and endurance and that is giving me the motivation to keep it going.  Below is a screenshot of the 6x600m with 200m recovery section and it looks like I was fairly consistent which I'm pleased with as well.




I'm planning a slow 7-miler today and a slow 13-miler on the weekend.  If those session goes well, I think I can say I'm back into the training properly after my couple of weeks of restricted running.

I don't usually run after a tough Wednesday night club session, but the forecast for tomorrow (my usual running day) doesn't look great as there is a risk of snow.



No comments:

Post a Comment