Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Good session, but pain afterwards...

I've been a way for a couple of days for work, and it's the furthest I've been since I've hurt my back. Generally, it was okay with the occasional pain but it wasn't too bad.
    I went to the gym before work this morning and completed:
      - 20 mins on treadmill at 15% and 5.3kph
        - 20 mins on bike at 10kph
          - back stretches.
            Although I felt fine at the gym and immediately afterwards, I had some sharp pain in my back in the afternoon, which is a worry. I'm not sure if the gym and the pain are connected.
              Currently I'm frustrated with the slow progress. Actually there sometimes is a couple of steps backwards, in terms of progress. I am wondering if I need to go and get a scan done to see if there any other issues

              No comments:

              Post a Comment