Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Jantastic is finished!

Marathon Talk's Jantastic is over and I have done well and found the whole process really motivating.  As mentioned previously, I did lose a couple of percentage points because I beat my 10K target by quite a large margin, but importantly I didn't miss any session since the challenge started on January 7th so I've been really consistent which is the point of the challenge.

I ended up with 100% in Jatastic and Febulous, and 94% in Marcvellous which ended up being a overall score of 98%.  From my Garmin, I've wracked up some big numbers:
- 49 individual runs
- 420 miles
- 64hr 40mins of training

It is the Paris Marathon this weekend and I know a couple of people who are running the event, which is the first big marathon of the Spring.  It's being shown on Eurosport so I'm going to try and catch that on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment