Monday, December 09, 2013

Exeter Santa Run 5K

My wife and I took part on the Exeter Santa Run 5K yesterday, and it was great fun.

It ended up being my 6th day of running in a row, which isn't something I usually do, but it was all fine.  Proceeds went to a local charity, and for the entry fee runners got a Santa suit, a timed event and a decent medal to finish.  I'd definitely do this event again.

Me limbering up at the start:

At the start line, and it was a cracking day for running.  These suits were very hot though, which made me think again about what those people who do a marathon in a gorilla suit must go through!


There was some bling at the end.  My wife pointed out that the medals were in the shape of a Christmas tree bauble, so when we got him we tool the ribbons off the medal and stuck ours on our tree, which we had put up the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment